Some of the resources followed are not public.
Lasst uns den Europatag (9. Mai) zum EU-weiten Feiertag machen und an diesem Tag auch alle fünf...
EU legislation is created by the European Commission, the European Parliament and the Council of...
Make teaching self-sufficient skills mandatory in EU schools.
Account deleted by user
The future generations are facing an imminent catastrophe; The climate change debacle.
Introducing a time limit for unanimous consensus before using qualified majority to enable (faster) conclusion of more difficult reforms
Many important reforms still require unanimity, often leading to blockages at the expense of a...
Topic: Digital transformation
It is far too easy for trolls and bots to distort reality on social media and millions of people...
Most countries consider integration as teaching the language. A language is a tool that helps us...
Conference on the Future of Europe
Contact the EU
Find an EU social media account
Search for EU institutions
- European Parliament
- European Council
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Court of Auditors (ECA)
- European External Action Service (EEAS)
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- European Data Protection Board
- European Personnel Selection Office
- Publications Office of the European Union
Please log in
You can access with an external account