Event report available
In the framework of the Conference on the Future of Europe, the EESC has played a very active role through its ad-hoc gr... (read more)
24 February 2022 · 14:30 - 18:00
Rue Belliard 99, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
Putting Civil Society on the driving seat of the EU
The EESC proposes to place civil society at the heart of the EU in a sustainable way as a...
Ensuring follow-up on citizens' proposals after the Conference
Given its connections with employers, trade unions, civil society at large in all the Member...
The success of the Conference will also depend on the ability to outline a New Narrative for...
Promoting a new sustainable and fair future based on the green and digital transitions
In order to reach full potential, the EU has to embrace the digital and the green transition. A...
It is essential for the EU and for the EESC to continue to work on the challenges posed by the...
Topic: Digital transformation
Opportunities and innovation linked to digital transformation
Digital Transformation creates more opportunities than threats and requires openness to new...
Conference on the Future of Europe
Contact the EU
Find an EU social media account
Search for EU institutions
- European Parliament
- European Council
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Court of Auditors (ECA)
- European External Action Service (EEAS)
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- European Data Protection Board
- European Personnel Selection Office
- Publications Office of the European Union
Please log in
You can access with an external account