Climate change and the environment
Leading the way for a more sustainable future
The battle against climate change and environmental dam...
Let us watch TV from other EU states – limit geo-blocking
In Europe we have millions of people that live outside of their country of origin and would like...
Along with the 24 official EU languages, there are many other languages spoken by EU citizens....
Why are my qualifications still not recognised in other EU Member States?
To the surprise of many EU citizens, it often happens that diplomas, work qualifications and...
Make public and emergency services available to citizens in cross-border regions
Local, regional and national authorities should develop more jointly managed cross-border public...
In the first phase of pandemic, most EU internal borders have been reintroduced, limiting the...
Topic: Other ideas
People living in border regions often lack opportunities to meet for example, during cultural or...
The European Transboundary Protected Areas are ready to collaborate with the European Institutions for a Green Future of Europe
As European Transboundary Protected Areas, awarded by the “EUROPARC Transboundary Parks Programme...
Conference on the Future of Europe
Contact the EU
Find an EU social media account
Search for EU institutions
- European Parliament
- European Council
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Court of Auditors (ECA)
- European External Action Service (EEAS)
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- European Data Protection Board
- European Personnel Selection Office
- Publications Office of the European Union
Please log in
You can access with an external account