Improve the framework conditions for volunteers and volunteer NGOs
Volunteers and the NGOs where they are organised are crucial for many services o...
EU-funded activities for early prevention of dementia
The European Union should work together in the fight against dementia. Research ...
Minimum standards for social systems have to be implemented
The welfare systems in the member states are very different, so there cannot be ...
Event updated at A stronger economy, social justice and jobs
The future of Social Europe - Social service NGOs after the pandemic
Samaritan International (SAM.I) intends to contribute to the Conference of the F...
Conference on the Future of Europe
Contact the EU
Find an EU social media account
Search for EU institutions
- European Parliament
- European Council
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Court of Auditors (ECA)
- European External Action Service (EEAS)
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- European Data Protection Board
- European Personnel Selection Office
- Publications Office of the European Union
Please log in
You can access with an external account