A stronger economy, social justice and jobs
An economy that works for you
The coronavirus pandemic is an unprecedented challenge for European and...
The EU should provide for a strong and inclusive governance approach where workers and trade...
Equal access to affordable and high-quality public services, including health
EU actions should ensure that all in the EU, regardless of their economic situation and place of...
A renewed Social Contract for Europe for a fair recovery
The Conference on the Future of Europe should focus on the necessity of a Renewed Social Contract...
A new EU economic model and governance is needed, to be based on going ‘beyond GDP’ and building...
European Pillar of Social Rights for a social market economy
Implementation of the European Pillar of Social Rights (EPSR) and link the achievement of the...
Equality between men and women should be at the forefront of the discussions of the Conference. A...
It is necessary to strengthen democracy in the economy and society, including by recognising and...
Conference on the Future of Europe
Contact the EU
Find an EU social media account
Search for EU institutions
- European Parliament
- European Council
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Court of Auditors (ECA)
- European External Action Service (EEAS)
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- European Data Protection Board
- European Personnel Selection Office
- Publications Office of the European Union
Please log in
You can access with an external account