A lesson about Esperanto for the schoolchildren of the European Union
Over 130 years ago, in 1887, the basics of the international language Esperanto were published in...
For objective, evidence-based information about Esperanto! Equal rights for Esperanto speakers!
The Esperanto language community exists for over 130 years. It has created a diverse culture...
Topic: European democracy
Learning English requires a great deal of time. Speakers of Romance and Slavic languages are at a...
Conference on the Future of Europe
Contact the EU
Find an EU social media account
Search for EU institutions
- European Parliament
- European Council
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Court of Auditors (ECA)
- European External Action Service (EEAS)
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- European Data Protection Board
- European Personnel Selection Office
- Publications Office of the European Union
Please log in
You can access with an external account