EU legislation is created by the European Commission, the European Parliament and the Council of...
A new EU economic model and governance is needed, to be based on going ‘beyond GDP’ and building...
European Pillar of Social Rights for a social market economy
Implementation of the European Pillar of Social Rights (EPSR) and link the achievement of the...
Social Progress Protocol to guarantee that workers’, trade union rights and social rights take...
Need to ensure improvements to the European Union's decision-making processes with a view to...
It is necessary to strengthen democracy in the economy and society, including by recognising and...
Unsere Forderung lautet, ein Statut für europäische Vereine zu schaffen. Bis heute können Vereine...
We need new energy in Europe. New ideas, new ambitions and new rules to build a Europe based on a...
Abolish the Council Veto! (Petition to the Conference’s Representatives)
No single national government of the European Union should be able to dictate its will to other...
Conference on the Future of Europe
Contact the EU
Find an EU social media account
Search for EU institutions
- European Parliament
- European Council
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Court of Auditors (ECA)
- European External Action Service (EEAS)
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- European Data Protection Board
- European Personnel Selection Office
- Publications Office of the European Union
Please log in
You can access with an external account