Some of the resources followed are not public.
La plastica al giorno d’oggi è un problema a livello mondiale, che ha effetti negativi...
In Europe we should and should have invested more in renewable energy to make ourselves...
The European Union has a single market. EU citizens can easily cross-national borders so that...
In 2022 there are still too many differences between member states regarding youth work. The...
The clothing industry is one of the most polluting industries in the world. Fashion production...
Between 60 and 70% of soil in Europe is considered unhealthy, and every year about a billion tons...
The oceans absorb over 2 billions tons of CO2 per year, they act as a major sink. Plankton,...
To ensure fishing companies respect laws. The oceans absorb more than 50 times more carbon than...
Cars, trains, aeroplanes and boats are all very polluting (because of carbon dioxide and...
The European Union produces around 57,5 tonnes of plastic every year, with less than 41% being...
Conference on the Future of Europe
Contact the EU
Find an EU social media account
Search for EU institutions
- European Parliament
- European Council
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Court of Auditors (ECA)
- European External Action Service (EEAS)
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- European Data Protection Board
- European Personnel Selection Office
- Publications Office of the European Union
Please log in
You can access with an external account