Some of the resources followed are not public.
A new EU economic model and governance is needed, to be based on going ‘beyond GDP’ and building...
Labour law, social welfare and pension system must remain exclusive national competence
Labour law, labour policy, minimum wages, universal basic income, social security, and pensions...
The Stability and Growth Pact should remain as it is - save for a Green and Recovery carve-out
The Stability and Growth Pact should not be tampered with when its suspension expires in two...
Conference on the Future of Europe
Contact the EU
Find an EU social media account
Search for EU institutions
- European Parliament
- European Council
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Court of Auditors (ECA)
- European External Action Service (EEAS)
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- European Data Protection Board
- European Personnel Selection Office
- Publications Office of the European Union
Please log in
You can access with an external account