The European Elections are currently separate national elections in 27 member states, with...
The EU should enforce the obligation to respect the Rule of Law within its borders
To have any credibility when addressing foreign countries regarding issues of human rights...
European integration originated on a continent ruined by World War II to bring peace, prosperity...
Despite being the most democratic EU institution, the European Parliament (EP) cannot propose any...
Eliminate unanimity for Council decisions that do not concern the admission of new members, loss...
Conference on the Future of Europe
Contact the EU
Find an EU social media account
Search for EU institutions
- European Parliament
- European Council
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Court of Auditors (ECA)
- European External Action Service (EEAS)
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- European Data Protection Board
- European Personnel Selection Office
- Publications Office of the European Union
Please log in
You can access with an external account