Topic: EU in the world
Why the Western Balkans should join the EU immediately - Sebastian Schäffer & Emilie Laborel
While the EU aims to abolish borders, this impulse dried out after 2013, especially for the...
Reforms of the institutional set-up of the EU - Sebastian Schäffer
The need for a reform of the EU institutional set-up has been ignored for far too long. All...
Democracy is on thin ice, let’s invest in social cohesion between East and West - Daniela Neubacher
As extreme positions go viral and the spread of false information rests uncontained, a toxic...
Despite the current conflict of perceptions, the future of Europe is inevitably post-national - Daniel Martínek
All individual perceptions are rooted in the environment in which people evolve and which...
When civil society is considered a threat, we have to say goodbye to misleading presumptions - Daniela Neubacher
Current EU policies to strengthen the civil society are based on long-lasting presumptions and...
Knocking at the Glass Ceiling: Women in the EU Politics
To be effective and just, representative democracy should mirror the demos. Women constitute...
Can the EU speak with one voice about its foreign policy?
One of EU’s greatest strengths is stated in its motto: “United in its diversity”. However, this...
Conference on the Future of Europe
Contact the EU
Find an EU social media account
Search for EU institutions
- European Parliament
- European Council
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Court of Auditors (ECA)
- European External Action Service (EEAS)
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- European Data Protection Board
- European Personnel Selection Office
- Publications Office of the European Union
Please log in
You can access with an external account