NPLD proposals for the promotion and protection of the European linguistic diversity
Languages are the most direct expression of culture and are an integral element of the European...
Protecting minorities through legislation, the promotion of existing best practices and stepping up against attempts to restrict their rights
Despite being founded among others on the value of respecting the fundamental rights of...
Topic: European democracy
The EU's main strength is its historical legitimacy, its ability to overcome internal conflicts...
EU language plan that manages European language diversity based on the Donostia Protocol.
ELEN recommends that the EU adopt an EU Language Plan that effectively manages European language...
Conference on the Future of Europe
Contact the EU
Find an EU social media account
Search for EU institutions
- European Parliament
- European Council
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Court of Auditors (ECA)
- European External Action Service (EEAS)
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- European Data Protection Board
- European Personnel Selection Office
- Publications Office of the European Union
Please log in
You can access with an external account