Strengthening European democracy
Contributing to European democracy means making your voice heard, b...
The European Elections are currently separate national elections in 27 member states, with...
While European integration is ongoing, our continent still remains politically divided, with many...
Following the last debt crisis in Europe, the Banking Union was established to integrate the...
Protecting our fundamental values: Mechanism on Democracy, Rule of Law and Fundamental Rights
The EU is founded on the values of respect for human dignity, freedom, democracy, equality, the...
European integration originated on a continent ruined by World War II to bring peace, prosperity...
Despite being the most democratic EU institution, the European Parliament (EP) cannot propose any...
Over 70% of the EU budget’s revenues come from the member states based on their Gross National...
Currently, a candidate for European Commission’s President is nominated by the European Council...
Despite the overall economic wealth of the EU, one-tenth of Europeans are affected by absolute...
Conference on the Future of Europe
Contact the EU
Find an EU social media account
Search for EU institutions
- European Parliament
- European Council
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Court of Auditors (ECA)
- European External Action Service (EEAS)
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- European Data Protection Board
- European Personnel Selection Office
- Publications Office of the European Union
Please log in
You can access with an external account