The European Elections are currently separate national elections in 27 member states, with...
European integration originated on a continent ruined by World War II to bring peace, prosperity...
Despite being the most democratic EU institution, the European Parliament (EP) cannot propose any...
Currently, a candidate for European Commission’s President is nominated by the European Council...
Topic: Other ideas
Let us stop tying European citizenship to the citizenship of nation states - let us give people the opportunity to have a European passport
Let us allow every citizen of an EU member state who is interested to receive a European...
Abolish the Council Veto! (Petition to the Conference’s Representatives)
No single national government of the European Union should be able to dictate its will to other...
Conference on the Future of Europe
Contact the EU
Find an EU social media account
Search for EU institutions
- European Parliament
- European Council
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Court of Auditors (ECA)
- European External Action Service (EEAS)
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- European Data Protection Board
- European Personnel Selection Office
- Publications Office of the European Union
Please log in
You can access with an external account