A strengthened implementation of the EU’s social policy ambitions!
Social rights defined at EU level (such as to quality employment and social prot...
The reinforcement of young people’s right to a quality offer of employment, furt...
The Youth Guarantee is an important initiative to tackle youth unemployment and ...
Youth to be a core focus of Recovery and Resilience Funding
The pandemic has had a severe impact on young peoples’ mental health, education ...
Better recognition of non-formal/informal learning, including volunteering by Em...
Employers should commit to recognising the positive impact of the third sector, ...
Conference on the Future of Europe
Contact the EU
Find an EU social media account
Search for EU institutions
- European Parliament
- European Council
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Court of Auditors (ECA)
- European External Action Service (EEAS)
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- European Data Protection Board
- European Personnel Selection Office
- Publications Office of the European Union
Please log in
You can access with an external account