Europe must give citizens more power than a vote every five years!
Time has come to deepen democracy alongside the electoral process with citizens’...
The common good needs the potential of civil society to shape better policies!
Over the course of the Covid-19 pandemic, civic organisations and groups have mo...
Use the lessons from the pandemic to build Europe’s future
The pandemic is teaching our world many lessons. It is teaching us that humans a...
Democracy is trustful only if no one is left behind
The current context is characterised by growing distrust in democracy and divisi...
Future of European Democracy: dialogue between EU institutions and civil society...
We believe that civil and social dialogue with institutions, at all levels, with...
Towards a European democracy that gives voice to all
Civil society is crucial to organize and channel citizens’ needs and aspirations...
Event updated at European democracy
European Civic Academy: ‘Dialogue between civil society and institutions: lost i...
Join us for the second edition of the European Civic Academy, where we will disc...
Conference on the Future of Europe
Contact the EU
Find an EU social media account
Search for EU institutions
- European Parliament
- European Council
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Court of Auditors (ECA)
- European External Action Service (EEAS)
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- European Data Protection Board
- European Personnel Selection Office
- Publications Office of the European Union
Please log in
You can access with an external account