Event report available
We would like to invite you to participate in the high-level ETUC event on the Conference on the Future of Europe “Trade... (read more)
28 June 2021 · 09:00 - 17:00
The EU should provide for a strong and inclusive governance approach where workers and trade...
Equal access to affordable and high-quality public services, including health
EU actions should ensure that all in the EU, regardless of their economic situation and place of...
The Conference on the Future of Europe should focus on the necessity of a Renewed Social Contract...
European Pillar of Social Rights for a social market economy
Implementation of the European Pillar of Social Rights (EPSR) and link the achievement of the...
The enforceability of the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union should be...
Equality between men and women should be at the forefront of the discussions of the Conference. A...
A common migration and asylum policy, based on respect for rights and equal treatment
Ensure fair redistribution of refugees across Europe and ensure better integration of refugees...
Lifelong learning and the right to training to become a reality for everyone in Europe
The Conference should address the necessity to ensure that lifelong learning and the right to...
EU cannot fund precarity! All workers and unemployed should have access to social protection,...
Need to ensure improvements to the European Union's decision-making processes with a view to...
Conference on the Future of Europe
Contact the EU
Find an EU social media account
Search for EU institutions
- European Parliament
- European Council
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Court of Auditors (ECA)
- European External Action Service (EEAS)
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- European Data Protection Board
- European Personnel Selection Office
- Publications Office of the European Union
Please log in
You can access with an external account