The EU should enforce the obligation to respect the Rule of Law within its borders
To have any credibility when addressing foreign countries regarding issues of human rights...
Foreign Policy at EU level based on absolute majority, not unanimity
For the EU to have a strong and consistent voice in foreign policy matters, it would require all...
Just because EU believes in democracy that does not mean this belief should be a weakness. Too...
EU regulation to prohibit social credit systems through facial recognition
Account deleted by user
In the past few years, China has been developing a social credit system through facial...
Conference on the Future of Europe
Contact the EU
Find an EU social media account
Search for EU institutions
- European Parliament
- European Council
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Court of Auditors (ECA)
- European External Action Service (EEAS)
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- European Data Protection Board
- European Personnel Selection Office
- Publications Office of the European Union
Please log in
You can access with an external account