A stronger economy, social justice and jobs
An economy that works for you
The coronavirus pandemic is an unprecedented challenge for European and...
Putting people and their rights at the heart of the green transition
The green transition needs to put people’s fundamental and social rights at its core, promote...
We call on the European Commission to put forward an EU Strategy for Social Services – ensuring...
We call on the European Commission to put forward an EU Anti-Poverty Strategy. An EU Anti-Poverty...
EU economic governance must prioritise the well-being of people and planet before profit. The way...
Conference on the Future of Europe
Contact the EU
Find an EU social media account
Search for EU institutions
- European Parliament
- European Council
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Court of Auditors (ECA)
- European External Action Service (EEAS)
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- European Data Protection Board
- European Personnel Selection Office
- Publications Office of the European Union
Please log in
You can access with an external account