Topic: Digital transformation
Liberal professionals'business and online platforms
Online platforms have revolutionized the liberal professionals' business markets. They have...
The European Union should guarantee an inclusive, equitable and qualitative education
To stem the problem of gender inequality, it is of a paramount importance to start at the...
The Gender Pay Gap still has an important differential of about 16% in Europe and constitutes a...
There is a salary and social gender gap produced by the obligations arising from maternity and...
The low presence of women among political and economic decision-makers requires targeted...
CEPLIS is calling the EU to finalize the process of adoption of the Council of Europe’s Istanbul...
Conference on the Future of Europe
Contact the EU
Find an EU social media account
Search for EU institutions
- European Parliament
- European Council
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Court of Auditors (ECA)
- European External Action Service (EEAS)
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- European Data Protection Board
- European Personnel Selection Office
- Publications Office of the European Union
Please log in
You can access with an external account