Values and rights, rule of law, security
#TheFutureIsYours Looking after citizens’ freedoms
Defending European Values at Home and Abroad. New solutions to new challenges ?
Conference held with Roberta Metsola (First Vice-President of the European Parliament) and Philip Dimitrov (Vice-President of the Venice Commission for Democracy through Law) about ways to redefine the global role of Europe as a philosophical and moral leader.
Will be preceded by 45 mins thematic workshops conducted by membres of Jeunes Européens - Strasbourg, and the delegation of the EU to the Council of Europe.
76 Allée de la Robertsau, 67000 Strasbourg
Please paste this code in your page:
<noscript><iframe src="https://futureu.europa.eu/processes/ValuesRights/f/11/meetings/96823/embed.html" frameborder="0" scrolling="vertical"></iframe></noscript>
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?
- European Parliament
- European Council
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Court of Auditors (ECA)
- European External Action Service (EEAS)
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- European Data Protection Board
- European Personnel Selection Office
- Publications Office of the European Union
Please log in
You can access with an external account