Values and rights, rule of law, security
#TheFutureIsYours Looking after citizens’ freedoms
Organized by Eurgetxo.
Conference on the ECJ as one of the pillars of the EU.
Its responsibility as main actor to have the Rule of Law respected in Europe explains why it is under attack.
C/ Villamonte, Getxo 48991, Spain
Please paste this code in your page:
<noscript><iframe src="https://futureu.europa.eu/processes/ValuesRights/f/11/meetings/85438/embed.html" frameborder="0" scrolling="vertical"></iframe></noscript>
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?
- European Parliament
- European Council
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Court of Auditors (ECA)
- European External Action Service (EEAS)
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- European Data Protection Board
- European Personnel Selection Office
- Publications Office of the European Union
Please log in
You can access with an external account