Values and rights, rule of law, security
#TheFutureIsYours Looking after citizens’ freedoms
Roadmap to the Future: European conversations at Polimi – Diritti e Democrazia
Starting from the priorities set by the European Commission for 2019-2024, Politecnico di Milano organizes a series of talks about the ongoing transformations in the society and about common challenges of the future.
The programme is organized in collaboration with the Italian Representation of the European Commission and by the Office of the European Parliament in Milan.
At the event, about rights and democracy, will participate:
Isabella Tovaglieri, Member Committee on Women’s Rights and Gender Equality, European Parliament.
Chiara Adamo, Head of Unit Gender Equality, Human Rights and Democratic Governance, Directorate General International Partnership, European Commission.
Carolina Pacchi, docente di Tecnica e Pianificazione Urbanistica, Politecnico di Milano.
Moderator: Monica D’Ascenzo, Il Sole 24 Ore.
Simultaneous translation ita/eng
Piazza Leonardo da Vinci 32, 20133 Milano, Italia
Metropolitan green, fermata Piola
Please paste this code in your page:
<noscript><iframe src="https://futureu.europa.eu/processes/ValuesRights/f/11/meetings/73756/embed.html" frameborder="0" scrolling="vertical"></iframe></noscript>
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?
- European Parliament
- European Council
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Court of Auditors (ECA)
- European External Action Service (EEAS)
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- European Data Protection Board
- European Personnel Selection Office
- Publications Office of the European Union
Please log in
You can access with an external account