Values and rights, rule of law, security
#TheFutureIsYours Looking after citizens’ freedoms
Improving the visibility of people with Down Syndrome: an emergency for Europe. Why? How?
Improving the visibility of people with Down syndrome in Europe should be a major debate in the citizen’s consultation for the future of Europe. We could even promote concrete legislative initiatives in favour of people with Down syndrome, our success will depend on our mobilization.
We need to create a positive political movement in favour of people with Down syndrome. Transmitting a positive image to the whole European civil society.
It's also important to be active on the Conference for the future of Europe to defend people with Down syndrome from the attacks that they suffer from different ableist perspectives. If we don't stand against those declarations no one will stand against them.
Register here to participate in our online conference to learn why and how to improve the visibility of people with Down syndrome in Europe and help us in this beautiful task.
Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Czech and Italian
Check out our discussion regarding Trisomy 21 Rights ini the EU: tiny.cc/WeWantMoreCOFEU
Please paste this code in your page:
<noscript><iframe src="https://futureu.europa.eu/processes/ValuesRights/f/11/meetings/19405/embed.html" frameborder="0" scrolling="vertical"></iframe></noscript>
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?
- European Parliament
- European Council
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Court of Auditors (ECA)
- European External Action Service (EEAS)
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- European Data Protection Board
- European Personnel Selection Office
- Publications Office of the European Union
Please log in
You can access with an external account