Unesco and UE have started a collaboration to promote sustainable and cultural tourism in Europe focusing on World Heritage sites.
The idea seems good but unfortunately - as often occurs- all the matter has got buried under bureaucratic and institutional task.
I am personnally trying to promote a real concrete activity pursuing the very same objective but unfortunately - as often occurs- didn't receive any feedback or support from Mr. deBrine, Unesco officer in Paris, who theorically is in charge of the matter.
No matter, I 'll keep up with my project
A 8000 kilometers loop from south spain to gulf of Botia and back
Please paste this code in your page:
<noscript><iframe src="https://futureu.europa.eu/processes/OtherIdeas/f/7/meetings/24389/embed.html" frameborder="0" scrolling="vertical"></iframe></noscript>
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?
- European Parliament
- European Council
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Court of Auditors (ECA)
- European External Action Service (EEAS)
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- European Data Protection Board
- European Personnel Selection Office
- Publications Office of the European Union
Please log in
You can access with an external account