Virtual tour of Family-Friendly Municipalities with Braga (Portugal): Family friendly policies and best practices
GOAL: To visit European family-friendly municipalities and learn about their best practices, and how they reach for the well-being of families.
WHERE / HOW: Study visits will be held virtually via Facebook and YouTube, thus enabling to share experiences and provide ideas with practically no cost.
WHEN: Wednesday, 21 April, from 11 am to 12 pm.
WHO: There will be several representatives presenting different aspects of family polices: the major (or vice-major), contact person of the municipality, family representative with their experience, representative of family-friendly companies that support family policies, president or vice-president of the local national Large Family Association, scholar (sociologist, demographer, economist…), the network representative, European deputy from EU parliament.
ORGANIZED BY: European Network of Family-Friendly Municipalities.
(An initiative of the European Large Families Confederation - ELFAC).
Event reportBraga is an example of a municipality for which local policies have families as their center in order to build a more family-friendly environment.
Please paste this code in your page:
<noscript><iframe src="https://futureu.europa.eu/processes/OtherIdeas/f/7/meetings/112/embed.html" frameborder="0" scrolling="vertical"></iframe></noscript>
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?
- European Parliament
- European Council
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Court of Auditors (ECA)
- European External Action Service (EEAS)
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- European Data Protection Board
- European Personnel Selection Office
- Publications Office of the European Union
Please log in
You can access with an external account