"Addressing the challenges of concomitant deployment of COVID-19 and influenza vaccination"
The initiative has been developed by Cittadinanzattiva - Active Citizenship Network in the framework of the EU project Protecting the value of vaccination during - and after - the COVID-19 pandemic across Europe: impact, experiences and perspectives from citizens’ and patients’ advocacy groups & relevant stakeholders", to support the COVID-19 vaccination environment while enhancing the uptake of routine immunisation.
The event was preceded by a social campaign highlighting the main findings of the first survey, on routine vaccinations, linked to the project.
Please paste this code in your page:
<noscript><iframe src="https://futureu.europa.eu/processes/Health/f/4/meetings/77155/embed.html" frameborder="0" scrolling="vertical"></iframe></noscript>
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?
- European Parliament
- European Council
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Court of Auditors (ECA)
- European External Action Service (EEAS)
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- European Data Protection Board
- European Personnel Selection Office
- Publications Office of the European Union
Please log in
You can access with an external account