European HomeParliaments: The EU's handling of the pandemic. Have a say on the big issues!
This is at stake:
Many Europeans long to return to everyday life: being able to meet friends and family again without restrictions. Compared to us, some countries are already much closer to this dream. That’s why we want EU citizens to have a say in the EU’s handling of the pandemic. Therefore, the topic for this round of European HomeParliaments is, should the EU represent European interests more decisively in future pandemic crises?
A European HomeParliament is a private discussion with 4 to 8 participants. To participate, you can either join an existing group or invite friends, family, etc. to create a European HomeParliament yourself. After the discussions, the participants vote on the issues, thus stating their opinion. Pulse of Europe eventually prepares a report from the results, which consults the participating politicians.
Please paste this code in your page:
<noscript><iframe src="https://futureu.europa.eu/processes/Health/f/4/meetings/328/embed.html" frameborder="0" scrolling="vertical"></iframe></noscript>
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?
- European Parliament
- European Council
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Court of Auditors (ECA)
- European External Action Service (EEAS)
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- European Data Protection Board
- European Personnel Selection Office
- Publications Office of the European Union
Please log in
You can access with an external account