ME/CFS in EUROPE - A Roundtable of European Stakeholders and Policymaker
Following joint planning sessions EMEA and EFNA (European Federation of Neurological Associations) are arranging a multi-stakeholder, roundtable meeting on Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME/CFS) in Europe.
The meeting will bring together a variety of initial stakeholders in Europe, including clinicians, researchers, policymakers, industry and patient representatives from EMEA's members, in order to create a better understanding of the many unmet needs and the devastating impact of ME/CFS on patients and families across generations.
The meeting will also include discussions on the implications of Long COVID - including similarities to ME/CFS.
EMEA and EFNA will highlight opportunities and solutions for resolving current issues with regard to research and clinical treatment and education about ME in Europe.
Please paste this code in your page:
<noscript><iframe src="https://futureu.europa.eu/processes/Health/f/4/meetings/1519/embed.html" frameborder="0" scrolling="vertical"></iframe></noscript>
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?
- European Parliament
- European Council
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Court of Auditors (ECA)
- European External Action Service (EEAS)
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- European Data Protection Board
- European Personnel Selection Office
- Publications Office of the European Union
Please log in
You can access with an external account