Climate change and the environment
#TheFutureIsYours Leading the way for a more sustainable future
- Implications for state-owned companies and the private sector: how to mitigate risks.
- The geopolitical context and energy security, including perspectives for transition fuels and the relationship with key global powers.
- Research and development: towards an innovation-based model in the energy sector.
Organizer: Aspen Institute Romania
Institutional partners: Ministry of Energy, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, European Commission Representation in Romania
Main Sponsors: Transgaz, Premier Energy, Electroalfa, ENEL
Sponsors: Nuclearelectrica, MOL, Rompetrol, Socar
Partners: Enevo, Reveal Marketing Research, Ecovis Ciurtin
Strada Izvor 2 - 4, 050563, Bucharest
Please paste this code in your page:
<noscript><iframe src="https://futureu.europa.eu/processes/GreenDeal/f/2/meetings/59005/embed.html" frameborder="0" scrolling="vertical"></iframe></noscript>
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?
- European Parliament
- European Council
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Court of Auditors (ECA)
- European External Action Service (EEAS)
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- European Data Protection Board
- European Personnel Selection Office
- Publications Office of the European Union
Please log in
You can access with an external account