Climate change and the environment
#TheFutureIsYours Leading the way for a more sustainable future
Supporting local authorities on their path to climate neutrality Focus on Slovenia and Croatia
To celebrate these new ambitious objectives and to strengthen the involvement of two EU countries, Croatia and Slovenia, within the initiative, FEDARENE is organizing a small Covenant Ceremony to welcome new fellow mayors (and local authorities) in the Community.
The event will be the occasion for Croatian and Slovenian local authorities to debate on how to commit, engage, act and network with their peers and local communities and receive tailored and experienced support from FEDARENE members and CoM-Europe Supporters, the Regional Energy Agency of North – West Croatia (REGEA) and the Energy Agency of Podravje, Slovenia (ENERGAP).
The event will also host a high-level political dialogue among mayors on how local authorities can ensure a fair and inclusive transition.
Maribor, Slovenia (venue to be confirmed)
Please paste this code in your page:
<noscript><iframe src="https://futureu.europa.eu/processes/GreenDeal/f/2/meetings/31615/embed.html" frameborder="0" scrolling="vertical"></iframe></noscript>
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?
- European Parliament
- European Council
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Court of Auditors (ECA)
- European External Action Service (EEAS)
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- European Data Protection Board
- European Personnel Selection Office
- Publications Office of the European Union
Please log in
You can access with an external account