Climate change and the environment
#TheFutureIsYours Leading the way for a more sustainable future
Make European railway network more accessible and advisable as a replacement for intra-EU connections
- Provide for a pan-EU ticket service where one could buy a ticket for a journey with different operators in different countries
- Develop high-speed rail connections (i.e. at least 400 km/h) among key European cities (at least all capital cities) so it could be a real alternative for intra-EU flights
- Complete electrification of all connections (or hydrogen)
- Ensure wi-fi internet connections on all trains
- Promote night train connections across EU
- Support development of regional autonomous train connections
Climate change: causes and solutions?
#DiscutEurope : #39;Union European, what future for young people?
European Year of Rail 2021 - Towards independent and spontaneous rail travel for all
Café-Debate on the socio-ecological transition in Poitiers
and 195 more people (see more) (see less)