Education, culture, youth and sport
#TheFutureIsYours Education, culture, youth and sport in Europe
How can we provide digital education for the underprivileged?
In person participants will be engaging with structured design thinking and systematic thinking to brainstorm ideas to combat the problem with all the knowledge from the presentations. With the final product creating a thought-provoking flipbook of the results and summary of the student’s response to the educational issues given to EU representatives and external members.
The online event will feature presentations from NGOs and projects that aim to provide digital education for underprivileged groups. Online participants will be listening to our keynote presentation by Michael Gallagher from the University of Edinburgh about the overview of digital education challenges. Then followed with a series of TED talk style presentations of NGOs in collaboration with ALLdigital and AILEM, a UWC Atlantic College student led project.
UWC Atlantic College, St Donats Castle, Llantwit Major, Wales, UK, CF61 1WF
Please paste this code in your page:
<noscript><iframe src="https://futureu.europa.eu/processes/Education/f/37/meetings/56299/embed.html" frameborder="0" scrolling="vertical"></iframe></noscript>
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?
- European Parliament
- European Council
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Court of Auditors (ECA)
- European External Action Service (EEAS)
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- European Data Protection Board
- European Personnel Selection Office
- Publications Office of the European Union
Please log in
You can access with an external account