EU in the world
#TheFutureIsYours Reinforcing responsible global leadership
What role the European Union should play in the US-China rivalry?
2. Collaborate with and support progressive movements in China?
3. Support the establishment of a league of democratic nations to design democratic solutions to the US-China rivalry?
Event reportThe EU should play an active role in preventing greater escalation between the U.S. and China, chiefly by actualising its aspiration of a strategic autonomy in the world. The EU should be careful in the way it develops its economic relations with China, which should be balanced by a value-based foreign policy.
Please paste this code in your page:
<noscript><iframe src="https://futureu.europa.eu/processes/EUInTheWorld/f/17/meetings/81/embed.html" frameborder="0" scrolling="vertical"></iframe></noscript>
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?
- European Parliament
- European Council
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Court of Auditors (ECA)
- European External Action Service (EEAS)
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- European Data Protection Board
- European Personnel Selection Office
- Publications Office of the European Union
Please log in
You can access with an external account