Workshop on ‘Cross-border obstacles between EU Member States and enlargement countries’ during the European week of Regions and Cities 2021
Identifying border obstacles is key to developing actions aimed at achieving economic, social and territorial cohesion.
This session will discuss the results of the recent study on cross-border obstacles between EU Member States and enlargement countries, including recommendations for the implementation of future Interreg IPA cross-border programmes.
The next generation of Interreg IPA cross-border cooperation programmes should not only aim to fund projects but should also make their cooperation practices become more like those across internal borders.
Please paste this code in your page:
<noscript><iframe src="https://futureu.europa.eu/processes/EUInTheWorld/f/17/meetings/37291/embed.html" frameborder="0" scrolling="vertical"></iframe></noscript>
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?
- European Parliament
- European Council
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Court of Auditors (ECA)
- European External Action Service (EEAS)
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- European Data Protection Board
- European Personnel Selection Office
- Publications Office of the European Union
Please log in
You can access with an external account