What can the Western Balkans do for the EU?
The Institute for Democracy “Societas Civilis” (IDSCS) in cooperation with the German Council on Foreign Relations (DGAP) supported by the EEAS Stratcom Western Balkans Task Force (WBTF), would like to invite you to follow our discussion on the Western Balkans contribution to the Conference on the Future of Europe – Voices from the region.
To discuss “What the Western Balkans can do for the EU?“ we will be joined by Jacques MAIRE, Member of the French National Assembly, Tanja FAJON, Member of the European Parliament, Angelina EICHHORST, Managing Director, Western Europe, Western Balkans, Turkey and United Kingdom at the EEAS, Roderick PARKES, Research Director at the German Council of Foreign Relations, DGAP, Jovana MAROVIĆ, Executive Director of the Politikon Network and member of BiEPAG, Alba ÇELA, Executive Director of the Albanian Institute for International Studies, Aleksandra TOMANIĆ, Executive Director at the European Fund for the Balkans and Donika EMINI, Executive Director at CiviKos Platform and member of BiEPAG and Nedžma DŽANANOVIĆ, Associate Professor, Faculty of Political Science, University of Sarajevo. The discussion will be moderated by Mr Zoran NECHEV, Head of the EU department, Institute for Democracy and member of BiEPAG. The rapporteur is Ms Jasna JELISIC, Head of Western Balkans Task Force at the EEAS.
Please paste this code in your page:
<noscript><iframe src="https://futureu.europa.eu/processes/EUInTheWorld/f/17/meetings/21088/embed.html" frameborder="0" scrolling="vertical"></iframe></noscript>
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?
- European Parliament
- European Council
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Court of Auditors (ECA)
- European External Action Service (EEAS)
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- European Data Protection Board
- European Personnel Selection Office
- Publications Office of the European Union
Please log in
You can access with an external account