Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) Innovations for Inclusive Growth - High Level Panel (EDD21)
Organised by United Nations Children's Fund, European Commission, UN Water
Water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) is closely linked to the Green Deal, contributing to human development, climate resilience and economies. It is a human right and critical to preventing disease and death. Yet billions of people still do not have access to safe WASH.
This session will explore how innovations – whether technology, business models or policy – can play a game changing role in the WASH sector to achieve SDG 6 targets, reach those left behind, and to meet future challenges with greater inclusion, resilience and sustainability.
High-Level panelists will discuss how innovations like circular sanitation economies and climate resilient infrastructure, paired with governance, technology and investments, can reduce water scarcity, improve sanitation and build a more sustainable future.
Registration to EDD21 is compulsory to attend this event. Please go to www.eudevdays.eu/login or click "Join event"
Please paste this code in your page:
<noscript><iframe src="https://futureu.europa.eu/processes/EUInTheWorld/f/17/meetings/10601/embed.html" frameborder="0" scrolling="vertical"></iframe></noscript>
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?
- European Parliament
- European Council
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Court of Auditors (ECA)
- European External Action Service (EEAS)
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- European Data Protection Board
- European Personnel Selection Office
- Publications Office of the European Union
Please log in
You can access with an external account