#EngagEUrConference: Forum for Young Ideas for the Future of Europe
"EngagEUrConference: Forum for Young Ideas for the Future of Europe” is part of the two-year project EngagEUrCouncil, that provides young European citizens with a platform to enter their ideas and demands into European politics.
The EngagEUrConference event takes place on November 16 and 17 in Berlin and focuses on the topic of EU in the world. The participants are given a space to develop new skills by participating in Campaigning and Networking Workshops, debate and develop their ideas and demands in regard to the EU in the world, as well as formulate these ideas into concrete policy recommendations, which will be discussed with political decision-makers in a public debate.
“EngagEUrConference Forum for Young Ideas for the Future of Europe” is part of the project “EngagEUrCouncil. Youth exchange and youth participation“ implemented by Institut für Europäische Politik (IEP) e.V. Berlin. The project is funded by Stiftung Mercator, with additional funding for EngagEUrConference from the Presse- und Informationsamt der Bundesregierung and is supported through the Europe for Citizens Programme of the European Union.
Axel-Springer-Straße 40-41, 10969 Berlin, Germany
Please paste this code in your page:
<noscript><iframe src="https://futureu.europa.eu/processes/EUInTheWorld/f/17/meetings/100552/embed.html" frameborder="0" scrolling="vertical"></iframe></noscript>
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?
- European Parliament
- European Council
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Court of Auditors (ECA)
- European External Action Service (EEAS)
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- European Data Protection Board
- European Personnel Selection Office
- Publications Office of the European Union
Please log in
You can access with an external account