#TheFutureIsYours Shaping Europe’s digital future
Shaping Europe’s digital future
Digital technologies are changing our lives. Screen time is on the rise, as the world has to adapt to new conditions for remote working and education. We want to make sure the digital transition leaves no one behind, putting people first and creating new opportunities for business. Digital solutions are also key to fighting climate change and achieving the green transition of our economy and society.
Choose one of the following categories to submit your ideas.
- Technology for people
- Digital economy
A sustainable digital society
What is the EU doing?
The European Union’s digital strategy aims to make this transformation work for people and businesses. To shape Europe’s digital future, the European Union is focusing on data, technologies such as artificial intelligence, blockchain, infrastructure and connectivity.
Want to find out more on this topic?
- A Europe fit for the digital age
- Digital single market: what the European Parliament is doing
- Artificial intelligence: what the European Parliament is doing
- Digital Europe - digital future for Europe
- Cybersecurity in Europe: stronger rules and better protection
- Data protection in the EU
- Digital economy and society