Digital technology has the power of transformation, capable of changing people’s lives. A power that, moreover, seems to be increasing, with increasingly powerful effects, which forces us to be prepared to make the decisions that are to come and will mark our future. One of the keys to making this transformative process optimal and contributing to maximising the well-being of society as a whole seems to be the application of a people-centred technological development model, but what is it? What aspects should be taken into account? What are its benefits? These and other questions will be at the heart of this second edition of the Emotional Technology Forum. The website of the event includes a participatory area so that citizens can send their ideas, reflections and proposals.
After registration will be received by email the access link for the live viewing of the event. 24 hours after completion, you will receive a link with the full recording.
Please paste this code in your page:
<noscript><iframe src="https://futureu.europa.eu/processes/Digital/f/14/meetings/89299/embed.html" frameborder="0" scrolling="vertical"></iframe></noscript>
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?
- European Parliament
- European Council
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Court of Auditors (ECA)
- European External Action Service (EEAS)
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- European Data Protection Board
- European Personnel Selection Office
- Publications Office of the European Union
Please log in
You can access with an external account