Digital Transformation for SMEs: Added value of a regional European Digital Innovation Hub (EDIH) built upon a smart specialization strategy (S3)
The aim of the workshop is to demonstrate the added value of an EDIH built in direct conjunction with the S3 in order to fit within the regional ecosystem's needs and potentials. It will be moderated by ERRIN.
It will feature DG CONNECT's Unit A.4 Digital Transformation of Industrial Ecosystems and DG REGIO's Unit G1 Smart and Sustainable Growth, as well as two Regions' EDIHs (Centre-Val de Loire "Loire Valley Data Hub for Well-being and Sustainability" and North-East Romania "Digital Innovation Zone") to demonstrate how to have an optimised and efficient impact on the digitalisation of local ecosystems when using S3 specialisation areas to build EDIH.
It will focus on "How EDIH and S3 reinforce each other and work together to strengthen regional ecosystems?"
Please paste this code in your page:
<noscript><iframe src="https://futureu.europa.eu/processes/Digital/f/14/meetings/45673/embed.html" frameborder="0" scrolling="vertical"></iframe></noscript>
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?
- European Parliament
- European Council
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Court of Auditors (ECA)
- European External Action Service (EEAS)
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- European Data Protection Board
- European Personnel Selection Office
- Publications Office of the European Union
Please log in
You can access with an external account