#TheFutureIsYours Shaping Europe’s digital future
LabFam seminar series: investigating consequences of labor market change, driven by technological transformation on families and gender equality.
It is a great opportunity for discussion and networking.
How the dynamic transformations in the labour market, caused by technological change, globalisation, development of the green economy or ageing, affect families (e.g. formation of partnerships and their stability, childbearing decisions or family well-being) and how family life influences men’s and women’s position in the dynamically transforming labour markets. What is the role public policies, labour market institutions or social norms play in shaping these interrelationships?
LabFam seminar series adopts an interdisciplinary perspective in order to better understand the studied phenomena and seeks to integrate representatives of such disciplines as demography, economics, sociology, political science, psychology or social statistics.
We meet on regular basis on Tuesdays, 3pm CET, mostly online.Each seminar requires registration of participants.
We start on October 5, and continue almost every week.
Please paste this code in your page:
<noscript><iframe src="https://futureu.europa.eu/processes/Digital/f/14/meetings/37159/embed.html" frameborder="0" scrolling="vertical"></iframe></noscript>
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?
- European Parliament
- European Council
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Court of Auditors (ECA)
- European External Action Service (EEAS)
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- European Data Protection Board
- European Personnel Selection Office
- Publications Office of the European Union
Please log in
You can access with an external account