#TheFutureIsYours Shaping Europe’s digital future
• Creşterea gradului de cunoaştere în rândul grupului țintă cu privire la prioritățile Comisiei Europene pentru perioada 2019 - 2024.
• ”Agenda digitală” trebuie adusă mai aproape de cetățean, instrumentele digitale disponibile trebuie promovate și popularizate pentru a elimina reacția de respingere a acestora, mai ales în mediile mai depărtate de centrele urbane importante, acasă la cetățeni.
Nevoi de informare:
• Măsurile pentru finalizarea şi funcţionarea pieței digitale conectate: protecţia şi portabilitatea datelor, confidenţialitatea comunicațiilor electronice, libera circulaţie a datelor, contractele digitale şi drepturile de autor, TVA pentru comerţul electronic, serviciile audio-vizuale, sistemul de conexiuni WIFI4EU - sunt de mare actualitate, deoarece au impact direct asupra vieţii noastre de zi-cu-zi şi contribuie la îmbunătăţirea şi consolidarea drepturilor cetăţenilor pe piaţa unică europeană prin reducerea costurilor, simplificarea mobilităţii, siguranţa datelor şi creşterea calităţii vieţii.
Temele puse în dezbatere sunt:
• Platforme și Instrumente online pentru cetățeni
• Securitatea cibernetică
• Platforme și Instrumente de instruire online
• Conferința privind Viitorul Europei
La eveniment sunt invitați să participe funcționari din administrația publică locală, profesori, tineri din grupele de vârstă 15 – 25 ani și 26 – 35 ani, profesioniști, lideri de opinie și manageri, cetățeni interesați de facilitățile oferite de serviciile online.
str. Țibleșului nr. 2, Târgu Lăpuş, 435600 jud. Maramureş
Event reportPublic debate on: DIGITAL AGENDA IN THE MEA COMMUNITY Date: 15 July 2021, 14:00 Place: at the headquarters of The Town Hall of Tg. Lăpuş, conference hall Participants: 13 persons (7 women, 6 men; age 18-35 years 1 person, 36-50 years 8 persons; over 50 years 4 persons) The EUROPE DIRECT Maramures Centre organised the public debate "Digital Agenda in My Community" as an "in-person" event. The event was attended by 13 people, mayor, deputy mayor, civil servants, representatives of ED Maramures. The event was dedicated to Digital Transformation as a priority for this period. The event was organized in partnership with the Town Hall of Târgu Lăpuş, at its headquarters. The citizens of the city of Târgu Lăpuş were joined by us at an event in the "Digital Agenda in My Community" campaign. Online platforms dedicated to citizen interaction with state institutions and utility providers, cybersecurity of our online activity and last but not least the platform dedicated to the Conference on the Future of Europe were the topics discussed. We presented: • Online Platforms and Tools for Citizens (Radu BIG) • Cybersecurity Razvan MANCE) • Online Training Platforms and Tools (Radu LUCIAN) • The Conference on the Future of Europe (Radu LUCIAN): we presented the fundamentals of the Conference on the Future of Europe and the interactive platform https://futureu.europa.eu/ . The Town Hall of Tg. Lăpuş presented how they were involved in attracting European funds for development and concrete examples of projects carried out or under implementation. We were pleasantly surprised by the dedication to the absorption of European funds, through local infrastructure projects, shown by the community of Târgu Lăpuş. These are in particular projects financed by the Regional Operational Programme 2014-2020 (axis 13, 10.1.) and for which sustainability and complementary are already in the plan for other integrated projects for the 2021-2027 programming period. At the public debate we collected proposals and initiatives from participants to submit to the CoFE conference: • Strategy for the digital development of the relationship with the citizen • Online services for collecting local taxes and local taxes (online collection grade 60%) • Online services through the national Ghiseul.ro platform • Expanding digital services for citizens • Public park layout with 4 smart banks • Selective waste collection and recycling plastic waste, electricity co-generation • Bike paths and pedestrian paths The arguments that led them to these topics: • The need to adapt administration to digital services, especially as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic • The need to find sustainable solutions for urban waste management • The need to improve urban mobility Atmosphere of the event: employee participation of the representatives of The Town Hall Tg. Lăpuş. Expected follow-up: organizing an event dedicated to community projects on the Digital Agenda and the Green Agenda between October and November 2021.
On the necessity to create a European digital (and technological) ecosystem
Please paste this code in your page:
<noscript><iframe src="https://futureu.europa.eu/processes/Digital/f/14/meetings/26269/embed.html" frameborder="0" scrolling="vertical"></iframe></noscript>
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?
- European Parliament
- European Council
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Court of Auditors (ECA)
- European External Action Service (EEAS)
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- European Data Protection Board
- European Personnel Selection Office
- Publications Office of the European Union
Please log in
You can access with an external account