The Youth Dialogue on Internet Governance (YOUthDIG) is a yearly pre-event to the European Dialogue on Internet Governance (EuroDIG) aimed to foster active youth participation. Young people (ages 18-30) from the pan-European region with a strong interest in Internet governance, digital policy and cooperation are working together to draft and advocate for the youth messages.
We are looking for 30 young people from all over Europe (members states at the Council of Europe) to participate in a pre-event programme which prepares young people who are interested about topics related to the Internet to become active participants in EuroDIG.
During YOUthDIG you learn about Internet Governance, and discuss and exchange ideas with experienced internet policy practitioners but also experience peer-to-peer learning and networking with youth residing in Europe. You will be actively involved by developing policy messages (see Youth Messages 2021) that you will be presenting at EuroDIG but also the global IGF.
The YOUthDIG event will be composed of an online phase with virtual meetings and the physical event. We are working towards a hybrid event and look forward to welcoming participants in Trieste, Italy.
YOUthDIG is held in English. Thanks to our donors, we can provide a number of travel grants to youth participants.
Application will close on 10 February 2022.
Further details will be released soon.
Please paste this code in your page:
<noscript><iframe src="https://futureu.europa.eu/processes/Digital/f/14/meetings/117679/embed.html" frameborder="0" scrolling="vertical"></iframe></noscript>
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?
- European Parliament
- European Council
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Court of Auditors (ECA)
- European External Action Service (EEAS)
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- European Data Protection Board
- European Personnel Selection Office
- Publications Office of the European Union
Please log in
You can access with an external account