Católica Global School of Law of the Universidade Católica Portuguesa organizes the 2021 Francisco Lucas Pires Distinguished Lecture.
The keynote speaker will be the Vice-President of the European Commission Vera Jourová, who will deliver the Lecture “Threats to Democracy in the Digital Era”.
Miguel Poiares Maduro, VdA Chair in Digital Governance at Católica, will comment on the lecture.
Universidade Católica Portuguesa - Palma de Cima - Lisboa
Please paste this code in your page:
<noscript><iframe src="https://futureu.europa.eu/processes/Democracy/f/5/meetings/71248/embed.html" frameborder="0" scrolling="vertical"></iframe></noscript>
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?
- European Parliament
- European Council
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Court of Auditors (ECA)
- European External Action Service (EEAS)
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- European Data Protection Board
- European Personnel Selection Office
- Publications Office of the European Union
Please log in
You can access with an external account