From Europolitanism towards an inclusive European identity: A future of Europe for diverse perspectives
Diplomats of Color and the Young German Council on Foreign Relations are hosting a discussion on minority and BIPoC perspectives on Europe and its future:
What role do BIPoC and other minorities play in our collective European self-conception. What are their expectations towards the future of Europe? Are European liberal values sufficient when it comes to the fight against racism and other forms of discrimination? If not, what needs to be done on the European level to improve equity and inclusion?
We look forward to welcoming Michael Roth, Minister of State for Europe at the Federal Foreign Office, Hans Kundnani, Senior Research Fellow at Chatham House and Evein Obulor, Coordinator at the European Coalition of Cities against Racism.
The event will be moderated by Mehreen Khan, EU Correspondent for the Financial Times. It will be held in English and it will be recorded.
Please paste this code in your page:
<noscript><iframe src="https://futureu.europa.eu/processes/Democracy/f/5/meetings/10330/embed.html" frameborder="0" scrolling="vertical"></iframe></noscript>
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?
- European Parliament
- European Council
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Court of Auditors (ECA)
- European External Action Service (EEAS)
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- European Data Protection Board
- European Personnel Selection Office
- Publications Office of the European Union
Please log in
You can access with an external account