Values and rights, rule of law, security
Choose one of the following categories to make your proposals.
- European rights and values - how can we protect and strengthen the rule of law? How can we fight discrimination and promote equality, to ensure your rights are guaranteed?
- Consumer rights - how can we better protect and empower consumers to guarantee the safety of goods, services and food?
- Security - how can we better respond to terrorism, radicalisation, organised crime and cyber threats?
To help you choose, here are some issues the European Union is already tackling or plans to tackle, for each of these categories:
European rights and values
- Rule of Law
- Human rights, including children’s rights
- Gender equality
- LGBTIQ equality
- EU citizenship
- Judicial cooperation
- Tackling racism
- New challenges such as the green and digital transition
- Vulnerable consumers and the new economic realities
- International cooperation
- Terrorism and organised crime
- External borders
- Police cooperation