About the Conference
What is the Conference on the Future of Europe?
Rules of Participation
The purpose of this charter is to define the principles and values of contributions to the platform. By publishing a contribution, you agree to adhere to the Charter of the Conference on the Future of Europe and to the values of public debate:
- Recognize that everyone has the right to have a different opinion and respect it, in a spirit of listening and openness.
- Not to express any abusive, defamatory, racist or contrary to public order and the law in force.
- Argue its positions in order to feed a quality debate with a constructive will.
The following are thus proscribed :
- Attacks or insinuations based on race, creed or lack thereof, ethnic origin, gender or sexual orientation.
- Insults, harassment, serious unproven or notoriously inaccurate statements about individuals or organizations.
- Advertising messages and classified ads.
- Messages containing personal information that may infringe on privacy.
- Obscene or pornographic messages.
- Reproduction of texts without quoting their source or of contents subject to copyright is reserved without authorization.
The platform moderators are the sole judges of the contributions received and reserve the right to apply these rules by hiding messages that contravene them without prior notice or agreement.
Prior to submitting your contribution, you declare that you have read and accepted to submit yourself without restriction or reservation to the present charter.