- What is the Conference on the Future of Europe?
- How can I get involved?
- How do I organise an event?
- Rules of Participation
- Executive Board
- European Citizens' Panels
- National Panels and events
- Conference Plenary
- Plenary Working Groups
- Information material
- Document Directory
- COFE Datathon
REPORT ON THE FINAL OUTCOME
The Conference on the Future of Europe concluded its work. The report on the final outcome of the Conference, including 49 proposals, was presented to the Presidents of the three institutions on 9 May 2022.
Activity Reports provide an overview of the overall progress of the Conference at European level, notably in relation to the Multilingual Digital Platform, the Conference Plenary and the European Citizens’ Panels, and activities at national regional and local level.
All contributions on the platform are collected and analysed and serve as input into the work of the European Citizens’ Panels and the Conference Plenary. To this end reports are prepared throughout the course of the Conference that give an overview and provide analysis of contributions on the platform.
- First Interim Report Platform – August 2021
- Second Interim Report Platform – September 2021
- Report on contributions per Member State – September 2021
- Third Interim Report Platform – November 2021
- Report on contributions per Member State – November 2021
- Report Platform – February 2022
- Report on contributions per Member State – February 2022
- European Parliament
- European Council
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Court of Auditors (ECA)
- European External Action Service (EEAS)
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- European Data Protection Board
- European Personnel Selection Office
- Publications Office of the European Union
Please log in
You can access with an external account