How do I organise an event?
- What is the Conference on the Future of Europe?
- How can I get involved?
- How do I organise an event?
- Rules of Participation
- Executive Board
- European Citizens' Panels
- National Panels and events
- Conference Plenary
- Plenary Working Groups
- Information material
- Document Directory
- COFE Datathon
To get started, take a look at our guides. Here you will find tips on how to use the website, as well as organise and publish your own event.
Interested in organising an event?
The Conference is a grass-roots democratic exercise that prioritises ideas and initiatives from European citizens.
We invite people from all over the EU to create change by joining the discussions on our future. To organise an event, select a topic below and publish it in the dedicated area so people can find it easily.
- European Parliament
- European Council
- Council of the European Union
- European Commission
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Court of Auditors (ECA)
- European External Action Service (EEAS)
- European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Ombudsman
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- European Data Protection Board
- European Personnel Selection Office
- Publications Office of the European Union
Please log in
You can access with an external account